a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Silent Revenge. :)



Last semester was a good semester for me i think. not only because i meet new colleagues that i can trust. and also because for the reason that i got a high grades last semester. Though, hindi ko na-achieve ang plan kong "No line of 2". Yup! meron akong line of 2, hindi lang isa kung di dalawa pa. But but but... ang tataas ng grades ko in my major subjects. yabang e nuh? :)

Anyways, almost 2 years na ko in college and almost 2 years na rin ako nag-fifill-up ng "EVALUATION FORM' for the professors. I noticed na in all of my professors, binibigyan ko sila ng highest possible number which is 5. Na parang ang swerte swerte nila dahil madali nilang nakukuha yung "5" sa evaluation sheet nila. Samantalang ako, as student, ay hirap na hirap makuha nga UNO or 1 sa class card. kaya this semester, naisip ko na pahirapan ko rin sila. HAHA! Makabawi lang. :D

I'm planning to give my 4 professors ng perfect five. Kasi i liked how they teach and maunawain sila. One professor naman ang bibigyan ko ng "4" for the effort. at yung isa "failing grade" na. HAHA! I hope magbago na siya. Before magbigayan ng evaluation sheet. hihi. Dahil for sure, matitikman niya ang aking Silent Revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis