a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Please VOTE for Baguio City in Hiddencities


Na-surprised ako when I found out nang mapasama ang entry ko ,on 'hiddencities' of History Asia Channel   sa 20 shortlisted Entries. Yess!  It's my first time to join in an International Contest. Kaya big achievement ito on my part. :) So, hindi ko papahabain pa.  

PLEASE DO VOTE FOR MY ENTRY. 
DO VOTE FOR BAGUIO CITY.
Let's make Baguio City more popular than ever. Let's get the opportunity for Baguio City to be featured in History Asia Channel.

Voting is as easy as 1-2-3.
Step#1. Go to the History Asia Website.

Step#2. Click "ENTRY WITH TEXT DESCRIPTION + PHOTO"

Step#3. Look for my entry named "CITY OF PINES: The Perfect Place for all-year round". It is not hard to find my entry because it's on the last number.

Step#4. Rate my Entry for 3 Stars. Kailangang mag-light ang stars.

Step#5. Click the VOTE Button. And after that, may mag-popop-out na FORM. Kailangan pong i-fill-up po niyo un. 

THANK YOU GUYS!! :)
 Special thanks to:
manila-life.blogspot.com
mangoroyale.tumblr.com

Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Hi, voted your entry.
    Please LIKE my entry, too
    1) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Regatta/103982866301404
    2) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=174304942602529
    Thanks a lot.
    I love your pictures btw, im from Baguio too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I already like your photo.
    Good luck to your entry ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis