a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Viral Video: HULI KA KABET !



This is the latest viral video in the web. And I think this happened in "Market Market Mall". I'm not sure about that though. But what i'm sure of is the "Actresses and actor" on this "short film" are Filipinos. Cut my 5 fingers on my left hand if i'm wrong about that. Kelangan talaga specific kung left or right? HAHA!

Anyways, I post this video to warned all the ladies out there whom is in the "wrong situation" or sabihin na nating kabet or mistress. Na alam na nating may asawa yung boyfriend niyo e, still kumakabit pa rin kayo. Maawa kayo sa pamilyang nasisira niyo and most especially , MAAWA KAYO SA SARILI NIYO! 'wag kayong magpakababa just because of one guy.

And on my own opinion, isa sa mga pinaka-masakit na salitang pwedeng masabi to a girl/lady except the word "pokpok'is to be called KABET. So, "Don't set for a guy that will make you just a second best only, Choose a guy that will make you his "the one and only".

Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis