a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

No-Rice-Policy Ends



It's been a week since I start my own No-Rice Policy which serves as my own penitence this Holy Week. Tonight, Easter Sunday, is the end of this penance and finally, Tomorrow... I can go back to my 'normal' eating habit. #yehey!

So what I've learned from this No-Rice-Policy-Thing ? I will say Discipline. Disiplina sa Pagkain. 'Nung Wednesday, parang nag-flasback yung sinabi sa akin ng P.E. Instructor ko, sabi niya: "Kapag tamad ka nang mag-exercise...Dapat atleast you watch what you eat. And have some discipline on eating. Hindi pwedeng busog ka na nga, pero dahil nakita mo yung paboritong mong pagkain...pipilitin mo pa ring kumain. Dapat alam mo when to say ENOUGH and when to say NO to temptations".


Very well said. *clap clap clap* 
Happy Easter Sunday Folks ! =)



For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK 
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis