a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

"I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" - Jessica Sanchez on American Idol 11 Top 3 Show


I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing - Jessica Sanchez

Jessica Sanchez sang “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing” by Aerosmith during the American Idol 11 Top 3 performance show. 

I really love Jessica but I don't like this performance of her. The beginning was boring. Albeit she made a moment in the end, that's not enough I think. 

I'll Be There - Jessica Sanchez
Jessica's last song for American Idol 11 Top 3 performance show is a Jackson 5 classic, "I'll Be There". It was good not great but not bad atleast for my taste! :)

Support Jessica Sanchez.
If you’re in the US, you can vote for Jessica Sanchez by calling any of these numbers:


1-866-436-5702
1-866-436-5705
1-866-436-5708

If you’re from outside the US, you can vote for Jessica via Facebook. Click on the following link today, Thursday, around 11am to 3pm Philippine time to cast your vote. HERE



For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis