a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Friday, April 26, 2013

VIRAL VIDEO: LA Singing 'Dance With My Father'

A Filipino young boy named Aldrich aka LA from General Santos City, Philippines is making buzz on the web because of his uploaded video, on video-sharing site Youtube, singing his own rendition of the Luther Vandross classic song "Dance With My Father".

LA Singing Dance With My FAther

As of this posting, the video which was uploaded on April 21, 2013 by user Sharla Talonding is been watched 370,885 times on Youtube. Watch talented Filipino LA singing 'Dance With My Father' below:




Like or Unlike?







For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis