a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Alaska import Wendell McKines plays with kids on street (VIDEO)

The Alaska Aces season may have come to an end, but import Wendell McKines is not yet done playing hoops. On Tuesday, he posted a video of him playing basketball in a street court near his home.
“The love for basketball here is strong and pure. I remember riding to practice and seeing people outside playing either bare footed or wearing sandals, looking as if they were having a good time,” he wrote on his blog.

“Yesterday I decided to stop by a near by court outside and play. Team Wensday shirts were handed out afterwards. No matter what I achieve in my life I will never forget where I come from.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis