a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Phillip Phillips sings "Home" - American Idol 11 Finale Show





ROUND 3. American Idol 11 Final Showdown. Phillip Phillips performed "Home" as his winning piece. He received a standing ovation from the Idol judges in this performance.

Judges Thoughts:

Randy Jackson said “Dude! I love the song! I love you! I love the production!I love the marching band. Everything about that was perfect. That was the best performance of the night. Brilliant.

Steven Tyler said “You have made the world your home. I heard some Paul Simon in there. You are the man.”

Jennifer Lopez said “What was so moving about that was that it was so Phillip. It was Phillip Phillips.”



For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis