a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Brandon Rios warns Manny Pacquiao: I'm coming for the kill

A boastful Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios warned boxing trainer Freddie Roach to prepare his prized fighter Manny Pacquiao for a world of hurt that’s coming his way.

The Mexican-American told the media during his open training at the Robert Garcia Boxing Academy in Oxnard that he won't be playing around when he squares off with the Filipino superstar on November 24.

"Let Freddie Roach know I am a man, I come for the win, the kill. Tell Freddie that -- I want him to know,” said Rios.



The Mexican brawler is expected to use his size and strength to try and wear down the smaller Pacquiao.

The threat, however, seemed to be directed at Roach instead of his opponent.

It’s no secret that Roach and Rios are not the best of friends.

Back in 2010, when Pacquiao was preparing for the Antonio Margarito fight, Margarito and his friend Rios came up with a video making fun of Roach’s Parkinson’s disease.

Rios later apologized for his behavior, saying that his actions were a product of immaturity.

"It was a video. It happened back in the days. I was immature. I took full [responsibility] for that. It was my fault. I already apologized, so I don't need to keep repeating myself every time I see him and [expletive] bow down and say, sorry, sorry, sorry," he said in a separate interview with NY Daily News.

However, Rios seemed to underestimate Pacquiao because of his age.

The 27-year-old said that unlike him, the 8-division former world champion is already at the twilight of his professional career.

"I am in the prime of my career, not like Pacquiao,” said Rios.

 source
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis