a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

After 7 weeks of airing...IDOL will end this week.



ABS-CBN's IDOL just launched a few months(September 6) ago yet it is nearing its end. and it's not been a surprise for me ! I watched the first episode of this series and i say.. its not welcoming...not entertaining... in short, it is BORING. i sorry for my words but that's is true.. 

I want to clarify that i criticizes the show and not the actors of the show.Well, don't worry i still love Sarah Geronimo and Sam Milby. :) I wish the next soap of Sarah will be a YOU CHANGE MY LIFE TV REMAKE or any soap that has similarity with his two blockbuster movies.
And i think, if that will be happened that will be an epic. What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis