a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Trending Quotations of 2011


2011 is coming to a close.  So, the better way to end this year is to list down all the memorable lines that TV personalities have thrown on National TV. Their unforgettable lines that made them trending and become talk of the town. (in no particular order)

Atty. Ferdinand Topacio: "Ipatatanggal ko ang itlog ko kapag 'di bumalik ang mga Arroyo"

Christopher Lao: "I should have been informed. Dapat ininform. 'yun lang 'yun eh."

James Soriano: “Filipino was the language of the streets: it was how you spoke to the tindera when you went to the tindahan, what you used to tell your katulong that you had an utos, and how you texted manong when you needed ‘sundo na.’”


Amanda Coling: "Kunyari sobrang pangit na babae, eh kung gusto nila yun, anong magagawa niyo?"

Read Full Transcript Here : LINK

Shamcey Supsup: “If I would have to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love. Because the first person that I love is God, who created me.”

“I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. If the person loves me, he’ll love my God, too,” she added.

KC Concepcion: "Hindi ako ang hinahanap niya. Hindi ko mabibigay yung kailangan niya"

Mommy Dionesia Pacquaio: "Ang ipaabot ko lang wag nya maliitin ang anak ko, kasi kungresman eh. Maraming malaking naabutan, pero walang respito eh. ANG PAKIALAMAN NYO KANANG MALASWA! YUNG MALASWA! GUSTO KO PAKIALAMAN NINYO ANG MALASWA!!!!"

Annabelle Rama: “Hoy tanga, tangengot, duwag, gusto mo sampalan na lang tayo? Hinahamon kita Nadia magpa-drug test ka! Kumikita ang mga bata, akala mo superstar, pinapa-release n’ya sa akin. Hoy manigas ka! Tanga! Hindi ko ire-release ang anak mo gago! Hina-hunting ka ng may-ari ng bahay hindi ka nagbabayad. Kinuha mo ‘yong mga kama nila, pati mga sofa nila, baboy ka!"

Steve Jobs: "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."

Could you add more? 












Follow _allanistheman on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis