a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Taylor Swift 'Humiliates' John Mayer Thru Dear John Lyrics?


Dear John With Lyrics

“Dear John, I see it all now it was wrong / Don’t you think nineteen’s too young to be played with? / Your dark twisted games when I loved you so / I should’ve known” -- these were the pretty strong words Taylor Swift put on her single 'Dear John', which is included in her 'Speak Now' album. 

The song is rumored written by Country Singer & Composer Taylor Swift for her ex-lover Singer/ Composer John Mayer. But Mayer himself kinda confirmed it or should I say, he believed that Taylor’s new song is really meant for him. 

Because in an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine, Mayer says he was “humiliated” by Taylor’s song. ”I didn’t deserve it. I’m pretty good at taking accountability now, and I never did anything to deserve that. It was a really lousy thing for her to do,” 

“I was really caught off-guard, and it really humiliated me at a time when I’d already been dressed down. I mean, how would you feel if, at the lowest you’ve ever been, someone kicked you even lower?” Mayer added.

Well, Well, Well, with this new rift between Swift & Mayer, I remember someone had said before that "Be careful...If you break Taylor Swift's heart. You’ll be on her next song for sure!' and this is what actually happening to John Mayer.

Anyways, the song sounds great. So, there's no reason for Mayer to feel humiliated. Feel humiliated if Taylor made a song for you and it sounds suck? Right? :)







For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis