a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I was named as a Versatile Blogger?!



I was named as a Versatile Blogger? Weehhh?? Haha. Kidding aside, Lawrence of 'Color and Gray Blog' awarded me my first blog award, the Versatile Blogger Award. Nice! :) Someone has already notice me as a good blogger and not just, you know, a blogger wanna be. So to Lawrence, Thank you! This award might not be as big as GlobeTatt Awards or Nuffnang Blog Awards but it is more precious than those awards because it came from a blogger also. So, Again Thank You! :)

So, what is Versatile Blogger Award? It is an award given by a blogger to a blogger who shows versatility on his/her blog. This award has three rules that a nominee has to follow. Here are the rules:

1. Thank the blogger who gave you this award. Don’t forget to link his/her blog.
2. Post seven random things about you.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers you love and let them know you gave them this award.

7 Random things About Me:
1. I own more than 5 blogs on Blogger.
2. I love eating, sleeping, - doing lazy things.
3. I'am 19 Forever
4. I can't sleep with only 2 pillows, it must be 3 always.
5. I hate the green-laser lights on bars and clubs.
6. I'am Frugal. :D
7. I smell first a pastry/ bread before I eat it. #PihikanMuch


Here are my 15 Versatile Bloggers (in no particular order), who must pass on the award to keep it going, and I expect to get a back link from them by doing what I have just done.

1. Rap - leonrap.blogspot.com
2. Sean - seansdirtylaundry.blogspot.com
3. LoneWolf - hard2getxxx.blogspot.com
4. Karen - www.karenjardeleza.com
5. Uno - samataniuno.blogspot.com
6. Mikael - mikaeldaez.com
7. Ish - sweetgummybearish.blogspot.com
8. Carlo - carlodimaandal.com

Obviously, I can only name 8 Bloggers for now, who deserve the Versatile Blogger Award. I'll update this post as soon as I find the blogger who perfectly fit for the award. Thanks! :)


For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. You are really deserving for this award. It took me 2 days to complete my list on who I am passing this award because I had review all blogs I follow. In your blog, I had to back read lots of post. Congratulations for having been blogging for 2 years now and you did cover a wide subject.

    *I have to be honest, tinignan ko pa sa dictionary meaning ng frugal. kuripot pala. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHA. Now you know! :)

      2 days? that's so fast. I think my list will be completed in 2 weeks haha. It's really hard to choose and backreads blogs.

      Anyways, thank you again for the award.

      Delete

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis