a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Billy Crawford’s The Buzz Interview Raises Questions: Is He Gay?

Billy Crawford has raised many questions instead of providing answers as he speaks up over his controversial break-up with longtime girlfriend, TV host-actress Nikki Gil.

Billy Crawford’s The Buzz Interview

The teary-eyed actor-performer told Boy Abunda during his July 28 interview on The Buzz he is reason why their relationship ended.


“I’m confused. Searching. I hope you understand. I don’t know who I am right now. I’m unhappy,” says the ‘It’s Showtime’ host.

Crawford added, “I’m the one who’s completely lost and I’m searching. I asked her this. You know, give me that chance to find myself since it’s very difficult. I tend to hurt her.”

“I learned that importante pala na mahanap mo ‘yung sarili mo muna. I think kung mas maligaya ka, mas madaling magpaligaya ng ibang tao.”

Watch the full interview here and let us know in the comments your thoughts about the issues he raised:




article source:
elysplanet.com


For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis