a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Timothy Bradley seeks to retire Juan Manuel Marquez

Unbeaten American boxer Timothy Bradley Jr. said his deep resolve and desire to win will be his advantages when he takes on Mexican legend Juan Manuel Marquez in a welterweight showdown on October 12.

In his training blog for HBO, Bradley said these are the qualities that will help him in his mission to “retire the great Juan Manuel Marquez.”.

“I definitely agree that my will and determination is something which differentiates me from other fighters,” said Bradley. “I may not be the most skilled or most loved fighter, but I am a warrior and that cannot be taken from me.”

“It will take a real smart fighter to ever beat me, and I have yet to meet that man in the ring,” he added.

Bradley acknowledged that he is in for a tough time against Marquez, whom he called “the greatest Mexican fighter of his era.”

“Marquez is a late bloomer who got better and better. He is a legend… He has a great trainer in Nacho Beristain,” he said. “But they will never stop my will to win.”

“I will win because I have to win,” Bradley stressed. “It’s in my DNA.”

“I will be a bigger name because of my will to win. I have one goal – go in the ring, win, and retire the great Juan Manuel Marquez.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis