a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Michael Jordan: "I could beat LeBron, Kobe stole my moves" (VIDEO)

NBA legend Michael Jordan believes he could beat LeBron James in a one-on-one basketball game when he was in his prime.
He's not sure about Kobe Bryant.

In a video promoting the NBA 2K14 video game that was released Tuesday (Wednesday, Manila time), Jordan said there's a long list of players he would've liked to have played one-on-one — Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Julius Erving, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Bryant and James, who dons the cover of this year's game.


"I don't think I would lose," Jordan said in the video, before smiling and adding, "Other than to Kobe Bryant because he steals all of my moves."

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis