a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kobe Paras reveals dreams of making it to NBA (VIDEO)

Kobe Paras sat down for a one-on-one interview that aired this past weekend on "Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho," and the high school basketball phenom gamely answered a range of topics.
Toward the end of the interview, the son of PBA legend Benjie Paras was asked whether he dreamt of becoming the first homegrown Filipino player of making it to the NBA.

"Opo, pero para sa akin parang, for me it's just a dream muna. 'Cause for me, my goal first is to finish high school. When you're watching NBA games, you just think na, what if I was there? Like, what if I was the first ever Filipino? So parang yun lagi sa isip ko, I just wish I could achieve something that no one else has achieved," said Kobe.

The 16-year-old moved to the United States last December to attend Cathedral High School in Los Angeles, California. Kobe has reportedly drawn interest from at least one US NCAA Division I program.

He is currently in the Philippines to train and play with the national youth team for the upcoming FIBA Asia Under-18 Championship. — JST, GMA News

 source
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis