a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.
SEARCH THIS BLOG!
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
RR Garcia to join 2013 PBA Rookie Draft; resigns from Gilas team
The coming PBA rookie draft just got more interesting. This after former Far Eastern University star and UAAP Most Valuable Player RR Garcia decided to forego his last year with the Gilas cadet pool to join a draft pool where he is expected to be the top guard prospect.
Garcia said he has already secured a release from Gilas head coach Chot Reyes as well as the permission of his D-League team NLEX through manager Ronald Dulatre.
Accompanied by FEU coach Nash Racela, Garcia asked for his release which Reyes did not hesitate to grant.
Garcia said he has already secured a release from Gilas head coach Chot Reyes as well as the permission of his D-League team NLEX through manager Ronald Dulatre.
Accompanied by FEU coach Nash Racela, Garcia asked for his release which Reyes did not hesitate to grant.

Barangay Ginebra interested to acquire Beau Belga
Barangay Ginebra governor Robert Non bared their interest to acquire big man Beau Belga.
The 6-5, 225 pound wingman is now at the center of Rain or Shine’s negotiations as his contract is expiring at the end of the month.
Non told Solar Sports Desk that they are not directly talking to Belga, but has already sent feelers to Rain or Shine.
“Nagpadala kami ng feelers sa kanila. Just to express our interest kay Beau,” said Non.

Globe unveils unbeatable unlimited data plan for Galaxy Note 3
Globe Telecom has officially launched the most unbeatable and affordable unlimited data plan offer for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in the market today. The best postpaid plan deal is already bundled with unlimited Long Term Evolution (LTE) that gives subscribers mobile internet speeds of up to 42 Mbps.

For as low as P1799 monthly, subscribers can already avail of the latest Galaxy Note at Plan 999 with a monthly cashout of P800* over a 24-month contract period. The postpaid plan offer already comes with unlimited data that allows subscribers enjoy the powerful features of the Galaxy Note 3, including a monthly consumable amount for calls and texts.

James Yap's Italian GF reveals: "Maybe wedding will come next year"
The mystery girl who captured the heart of basketball superstar James Yap has finally come out in the open.

Michaella Cazzola, the beautiful and charming lass from Florence, Italy, quietly slipped into the country over the weekend to watch his boyfriend play in the PBA Governors Cup Finals.

Manny Pacquiao willing to face Timothy Bradley in rematch
Filipino boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao is ready to face his former tormentor Timothy Bradley in a rematch after the American boxer’s victory over Mexican legend Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas last Saturday (Sunday in Manila).

However, Pacquiao said he would rather focus first on his upcoming fight against Brandon Rios on November 23.

Monday, October 14, 2013
Juan Manuel Marquez to retire after fall to Timothy Bradley
Mexican boxing legend Juan Manuel Marquez is considering retirement after his loss to Timothy Bradley in Las Vegas last Saturday (Sunday in Manila).
Marquez was hoping to become the first Mexican boxer to win world titles in five different weight classes when he agreed to the bout that featured the last two fighters to beat Filipino ring hero Manny Pacquiao.
But to the jeers of a pro-Marquez crowd at the Thomas and Mack Center, two judges awarded the bout to Bradley, 116-112 and 115-113, while the third judge saw it 115-113 for Marquez.
Marquez was hoping to become the first Mexican boxer to win world titles in five different weight classes when he agreed to the bout that featured the last two fighters to beat Filipino ring hero Manny Pacquiao.
But to the jeers of a pro-Marquez crowd at the Thomas and Mack Center, two judges awarded the bout to Bradley, 116-112 and 115-113, while the third judge saw it 115-113 for Marquez.

Bobby Ray Parks out of 2013 PBA Draft due to ineligibility
AFTER weeks of speculation, National University star Bobby Ray Parks has made it known he is not joining next month’s PBA rookie draft.
Charlie Dy, Parks’ representative, said on Monday the decision was made easier for the Bulldogs star since he failed to satisfy the PBA draft requirements for rookie applicants, prompting the two-time UAAP Most Valuable Player to consider other options.
“Ray-ray is turning 21 only on February 19, then ga-graduate siya March next year pa so hindi pa siya eligible for the PBA draft,” told Dy
Charlie Dy, Parks’ representative, said on Monday the decision was made easier for the Bulldogs star since he failed to satisfy the PBA draft requirements for rookie applicants, prompting the two-time UAAP Most Valuable Player to consider other options.
“Ray-ray is turning 21 only on February 19, then ga-graduate siya March next year pa so hindi pa siya eligible for the PBA draft,” told Dy

Subscribe to:
Comments (Atom)


