a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

AKO NA _______.




              First semester of school year 2010-2011 ended just a few days ago, and I have many things to do like sending the soft copy of my the Avilon Zoo SWOT Report. And GAWD! Pinahirapan akong hanapin ang file na yun sa desktop kasi last midterm pa namin yun ginawa and ngayon lang after finals hinanap ng professor ko ang soft copy so I was searching for it  folder to folder talaga. But nahanap ko naman siya but after a few minutes, after I sent the copy to my professor's email ad, naalala ko may SEARCH TAB pala. I was saying to myself, AKO NA TANGA! :)
Next, My classmates are asking for the photos taken during our Baguio Tour.
But hindi ko siya ma-upload kasi hindi ko pa na-eedit. So, wala pa talaga akong balak mag-upload until I read an e-mail message from Manilablogs.com of Sir EJ promoting(?) the Piknik.com. Then, I click the link then upload a photo and edit it and in a few minutes I find it enjoying and easy to use. So, dito na ko nag-edit. It is easier to edit a photo here than to Adobe Photoshop which kailangan super galing mo talaga kapag Adobe para magamit mo ng maayos. AKO NA ENDORSER.

PHOTO THAT UNDERGO  PICNIK
Lastly, this morning my brother wake me up, asking me on how to capture the screen of desktop. Dahil hindi ko alam, wala akong nasagot.. haha ! So, when its my time to use the PC, I google on how to use the capture screen in Vista. My research brings me to the "Snipping Tool" - an application in vista on capturing the screen. I followed the instructions but still it didnt appear when i'm searching it on tab. My aggressiveness to know how to capture screen directs me to the "QUICK CAPTURE SCREEN" application. I tried it and successful ! I easily capture the screen. AKO NA MAGALING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis