a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Who's your tumblr crushes ?



Until now natatawa pa rin ako everytime I see a "Tumblr Crushes" post from tumblr people. Tumblr Crushes is a list of your most liked and reblogged blogs in tumblr of course! Like the photo above. That's mine! And It is given or i should say ordinary that some of your tumblr crushes are not your following.



Anyways, here's the story. When i'm still newbie in tumblr, an Anon (read: Anonymous) asked me, " Who's your celebrity or tumblr crush?". I answered it that my celebrity crushes are Angel Locsin and Anne Curtis and in Tumblr, I said I don't have one pa kasi new palang ako in tumblr.

The days pass by, I 'm still attracted in Tumblr. blah blah... And I'm still on the process of learning on how the tumblr works. Until one day, nakabasa ako ng isang post from one blog that i follow. Nung una hindi ko pa na-realized about nga sa Anon's question. Tapos i-googled on how that tumblr crushes thing works. After some research(?). yun nakita ko na ang mga tumblr crushes ko. And doon ko na rin naalala si Anon. HAHA. At first, nahiyang natawa ako. Nahiya to the point na gusto kong i-delete ang post kong yun. Swear! haha! But hindi ko naman dinelete.

PS.
buti na lang hindi sumagot yung Anon. saying "Talaga? may tumblr si Angel Locsin at Anne Curtis? Anung URL? Pa-post naman yung URL PLEEEASEE!" :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis