a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

1 Million Pageviews! A Million Thanks To You!



My Blog, 'Allan is the Man', has now surpassed 1 Million Pageviews! 

The time I saw it, it feels surreal!! Thank God, All my hard work has now being paid of. God is really good I must say.  :)

To give you little info about my blog, well, my blog started May 2008 but only on 2009 that I started posting. That time, It carries a blog title of ‘A Blogger Wanna Be' then in early 2011, I replaced it with the blog title 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved', which I got from the popular then song of the band The Script and on the later part of 2011, The 'Allan is the Man' was born and, as cliché goes, the rest was history. 


It was a roller coaster ride as I remember. Back then, my blog had only managed to have page view of less than 100. But now, my blog is enjoying 5,000 to 15,000 daily pageviews. Thank you to the loyal readers and first time visitors. :) 

2012 is the Golden Year of my blog I believe. For past few weeks, big advertising platforms contacted me to sign-up and join their network of publishers. Just last few weeks, I joined Innity Network and I must say, their platform is far cry greater than other platform. Also, Last Wednesday, I signed up a 1-year advertising partnership with Ambient Digital Group, so, I will be showing their ads starting next week I guess.

Blessings are indeed pouring on my blog. But These all won’t be happened without you, my readers, So, A Million Thanks To All Of You! :)



For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! BBF! kaw na! Congrats to you! i still remember nung i encourage you to blog tapos ngaun sosyal na! kalevel mo na yung mga top blogger! hahaha! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA!! maka-level ka naman jan. Baka magalit sila. :D
      pero thank you! :)

      nakausap ko na pala si Sam... gala na tayo. haha!!

      Delete

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis