a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

'ALLAN is the MAN' surpassed 2 Million Blog Pageviews!

'ALLAN is the MAN' surpassed 2 MILLION BLOG PAGEVIEWS already!! Yahoo !! That happened in just less than three (3) months after I announced that this blog hit 1 Million mark. That was so fast!! So fast than I expected and estimated. 



This blog isn't really stopping to go BIG. And this will not be happened without you guys, you my new/ daily/ avid readers. So, Thank you so much guys!!


Special Mention to my 5, 488+ Facebook Page Likers. :)



For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

Comments
5 Comments

5 comments:

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis