a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Novuhair Experience: Fight Hair Loss!

Prevention is better than cure. I'm only in my early 20's and I'M NOT BALD (Thank God!). Though I used wax for styling my hair everyday and I observed that I'm experiencing excessive hair fall. From that observation, I knew I need to do something before that hair loss turns to a major problem - awful baldness.
Novuhair Experience: Fight Hair Loss!
I tried to used NOVUHAIR which was I discovered through a sunday magazine TV show in ABS-CBN. At first, I doubt. I tried to ask to myself "What if it is not effective? sayang lang pera ko" "Pang-kalbo lang ata 'to"

So I do a research about it and I found out that Novuhair contains all natural ingredients such as virgin coconut oil (VCO), panax ginseng, centella asiatica (goticola), zingiber officinale, aloe barbadensis and biotin. Not only that, It also has peppermint, lemon grass, rosemary and lavender oils. Those are Novuhair's unique combination that stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Novuhair Experience: Fight Hair Loss!
And Novuhair was formulated by a German scientist (worldclass!) who already formulated many famous brands in the market today. Though it was formulated by a German, NOVUHAIR is a proud Philippine product and is now exported worldwide in countries like USA, some parts of Europe, Singapore and in the Middle East.

Novuhair is not only for adult facing baldness or excessive hair loss problem, it is also for youth (like me!) who wants to prevent hair loss and strengthen their hair. So we don't have to worry about the future. Thank God there is Novuhair!

One set of NOVUHAIR is priced at P3,500 but that’s already usable for 3-4 months. Novuhair is available in all Mercury Drug outlets nationwide and Cory Quirino World of Wellness with branches at Scout Delgado, QC, SM Fairview, SM North EDSA, Virra Mall Greenhills, Puregold Libertad and Regalo Service for online orders.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis