a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Confession of Online Shopaholic: Where to Buy Authentic Ray-Ban Sunglasses?

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Check what arrived at my house SOONER than it supposed delivery date. You got it right! A black box just a black box. Nothing comes inside. End of this article. PERIOD. LOL

The Confession of Online Shopaholic: Where to Buy Authentic Ray-Ban Sunglasses?
Seriously, it contains my newly-acquired Ray-Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer. I order it online thru my new discovery, the reliable online store, GlassesOnline.com.ph. It is Philippines’s first online glasses store, Glasses Online offer a wide selection of high quality prescription eyeglasses, contact lenses and branded sunglasses for all gender.  And they guarantee that all of the products they're selling are ALL 100% AUTHENTIC.

Where to Buy Authentic Ray-Ban Sunglasses?

I ‘am a self-confessed online shopaholic because it’s the easiest way to do shopping and there is some incident that some item are only available online and not in our fave malls. I usually buy shirts, shorts, shoes and watches thru online. Being online most of the time, I never forget to check online stores to see their new offerings. Also, I always explore the web, read and follow some blogs to be updated with what's in and what's new. and that’s the time I discovered GlassOnline.com.ph

Ray-Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer

GlassesOnline.com.ph works closely with brands such Ray-Ban, Oakley, Gucci, Giorgio Armani and Prada to provide it’s customers with quality frames and lenses, and continue to raise the bar for great customer service and flexible returns all over the Philippine archipelago. 

Take note, for first time customer (Like me!) you can get Php150 discount if you will subscribe to their newsletter. What a nice way to start shopping! So therefore I conclude, For Glasses Online Shopping, I definitely go to GlassesOnline.com.ph! #HappyCustomer :)

 source
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis