a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

"And I Am Telling You" - Jessica Sanchez on American Idol 11 Top 4 Show



And I Am Telling You - Jessica Sanchez

Finally! Jessica Sanchez received again a standing ovation from the Idol judges with her rendition of Jennifer Holliday song, "And I Am Telling You" on American Idol Top 4 Show. A great song choice for Jessica!

Her second song is "Steal Away' by Etta James. She didn't received a standing ovation for this one but judges think that she nailed it and obviously she has ridiculous vocals.

My Prediction.
I think Jessica will be safe for tomorrow elimination. Although 'wag tayong magpakasiguro. Vote For Her HERE. For me, It's either Hollie Cavanagh or Phillip Phillips are to be voted off tomorrow. You Agree?




Steal Away - Jessica Sanchez

LIKE OR DISLIKE ?


For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis