a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Why I deserve an Android Phone ?




.
I deserve to have an Android Phone , simply because i'm a good boy, always obey my parents and most especially, i'm a good citizen of the Republic of the Philippines. :D Just Kidding ! hehe

But seriously, i deserve an Android Phone because i don't have a phone. and i don't have a phone simply because i can't afford to buy one. if i'm not mistaken, the last time i own a phone was during my highschool days and it's china(imitation) phone pa . so, please...i'm begging ...choose me.

Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis