a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MY TOP 10 TECHY WISH LIST : No.9 & No.8

Ok. Here's my 2nd entry about my top 10 techy wishlist . and now, i'm on my no.9 and no. 8 on list.

if my Top 10 on the list is all about "Smartphones"(click to see my Top 10). now, my Top 9 and Top 8 is all about "APPLE".

Yes ! it's Apple, not grapes, orange nor lime. ;) So, Let start.

NO. 9


Apple Ipod Touch
iPod touch is positively a great iPod. It puts music, movies, games, and more in the palm of your hand. Available in 8GB, 32GB, and 64GB models.
If ever i will have it. i will used it. Listening to its music while riding on the bus. or waiting for my prof. to come. :)



NO.8


The iPad. With a revolutionary, 9.7 inch touch screen, and amazing new apps, it does things no tablet PC, netbook, or e-reader could.
Even though this Apple Ipad got numerous intrigues from critics around the world. It's style and features are highly likable. It is easy to carry or bring to school. and it's not heavy as well.

PRICE:
starts at $499

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis