a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

MY GRADES: For SY2010-1


2nd Semester will start a few weeks from now yet i'm not still enrolled. I'm planning to enroll next monday so that I can already see the class schedules. This semester, according to my blockmates last semester, their will be a new college dean, again ! for the 3rd time ! Wala nang tumagal na dean sa campus namin. Lahat tigbak ! 

Anyway, I already seen my grades (above photo) last semester through portal and i would say okay naman siya well except for my grades in Principles of Marketing that is 2.0. I think the reason I get that 2.0 from that subject is because of my fail marketing plan defense. Anyway, I'm still happy because I got a high grade in one of my major subjects.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis