a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Akon Wants Jessica Sanchez To Be Eliminated



R&B Recording Artist, Songwriter and Music Producer Akon told E! Online during the 2012 Billboard Latin Music Awards in Miami that he hopes Jessica Sanchez would be voted off in the American Idol Season 11.

His reason? So he can offer her a recording contract.

Here’s Akon Statement: 

“I know I shouldn’t be saying this, but I kind of want her to get voted off so I can sign her. She’s beyond the talent that’s supposed to be there. I think she’s overqualified, I really do.” 

“And she’s only 16,” Akon added, “Like, I’ve been around a lot of superstars. I haven’t seen anyone at that age sing like that.”



Meanwhile, Filipina-Mexican-American Jessica Sanchez entered on the AI 11 Top 5 after Elise Testone get voted off.



For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK 

You can also E-MAIL/ CONTACT me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis