a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Jessica Sanchez & Phillip Phillips Made It to American Idol 11 Finale



16-years old Jessica Sanchez and 21-years old Phillip Phillips made it to the American Idol 11 Finale which will be held on May 22, 2012 (May 23: Manila Time).

I was happy and a bit shocked this morning when I heard the news. 

Happy because Jessica who also has Filipino descent reached the show finale and vying for the Idol Title. (feel so proud that Filipino blood is also running in my veins). :)

Shocked because Idol Judges Favorite and Front-runner Joshua Ledet has been voted off in the American Idol Season 11. I don't like Joshua but yesterday I predicted that it's Phillip who will be eliminated, which I based it on their performance last night. [watch/read here]

Well, Phillip should feel so lucky tonight because it's not him that bids goodbye. Congrats Jessica and Phillip! 

Watch the Elimination Video below:



Watch Their Top 3 Performances Here.
Jessica Sanchez [ watch here]
Phillip Phillips [ watch here ]


For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis