a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Phillip Phillips & Joshua Ledet Performances on American Idol 11 Top 3 Show



Beggin' - Phillip Phillips

Phillip Phillips sang  “Beggin” by Madcon on the American Idol 11 Top 3 show. He also performed “Disease” by Matchbox 20 and “We’ve Got Tonight” by Bob Seger.

Imagine - Joshua Ledet

Joshua Ledet sang “Imagine” by John Lennon on the American Idol 11 Top 3 show. He also sing “I’d Rather Go Blind” by Etta James and “No More Drama” by Mary J. Blige.

My Prediction.
Based on their performances tonight, I think there's no more reason for Phillip Phillips to stay longer on the competition. Yeah, it's given that he is a good singer, great guitarist and charming - a total package I must say, but , I think, his performance tonight is not enough for him to stay and go to the finals. 


Although I really don't want him to go yet and I'am wishing that its Joshua Ledet who will be voted off tomorrow. haha! Why? because Joshua, obviously is Idol Judges favorite. the judges always gave him a standing ovation albeit his performance is not over the top and just same level with his past performances. I also personally don't like his screams and drama on the stage. it's O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D.

With Jessica Sanchez, I believe she's not at her best tonight. But she's still the best! So vote for her HERE. :)


For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis