a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

it's my second time ... yet still counting ;)



it's a good day today for me. because i received an Email verifying that i won in an online contest. Thanks to techline.com especially to Sujith (owner of the techlineinfo.com) for the prize. it's my 2nd time to win in an online contest. my first is from expandingterritories.blogspot.com owned by ms. queenie .

What's good about joining in an online contest is that aside from the prize is yung makikilala mo rin yung mga katulad mong blogger. Wow ! katulad daw blogger oh ! feeling ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis