a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking Forward to a Great and New Experiences in 2011 !


I don't know how to begin this post. Maybe, I greet you all first a Happy New Year! :) yeah, its 2011. I don't know what i'm feeling about 2011 basta i'm supeer looking forward to it. as in.

Btw, because i'm not posting anything this last few days. So, I think i will share story, my experiences or what happened to me this holiday season.

Okay, My family and I spent both the Noche Buena and Media Noche just here in our house. This is not the usual na Noche Buena and Media Noche kasi hindi kami umuwi sa Laguna or even in Tarlac. Kaya hindi siya bongga. Wala yung mga pinsan ko, walang banda, walang karaoke at walang pamasko(pera) kaya less ang happiness. Nitong Christmas, 11:30 pa lang kumakaen na kami. Then, mga 12:30 siguro tulog na kami. HAHA!! Tapos pag-gising sa umaga. Parang wala lang. Parang walang nangyare.

Nitong kakatapos namang New Year, Sa wakas nakayanan namin ang antok at gising kami mga 'til 1:30 am. I'm watching news in Bandila. And nainggit ako nung nag-countdown sa Eastwood City in QC. Grabe!! Bonggacious! Nasabe ko nga e, parang gusto kong i-try this next new year,2012.

Anyways, Today is 1.1.11. yup! one of my favorite number is 11. Kaya feeling ko suswertehin ako this 2011 even if hindi ako belong in the year of Metal Rabbit.Pero feeling ko talaga swerte ko this 2011. feeling ko lang naman ah. :)

Again, Happy New Year Everyone !! :)

P.S.
I will change the name of my blog from 'abloggerwannabe' to 'the man who can't be moved'. Gagawa muna ko ng header for that. Thanky you!


Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my website among your "MUST READ BLOGS" =)


    VinVin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! is that really you po ba?? haha.. wala po yun.. MUST READ naman po talaga ang blog niyo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis