a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs



Early this morning, when I logged-in to my Facebook Account and read some of my friends’ status saying RIP Steve Jobs, you’ve touched many lives and etcetera etcetera. And my reaction was “huh? Really? Are kidding dude?” 

To verify the news, I check it on Twitter. And yap! It was indeed TRUE. 

The co-founder and former CEO of Apple, Steve Jobs, has just passed away. He died on Wednesday at the age of 56, after a long-years battle with pancreatic cancer and other health issues. He is the genius behind Apple Products' like Iphone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Macbook and many more.. 






To end this blog entry, iiwan ko sa inyo ang mga sinabi ni Steve Jobs last 2005 during the Stanford Commencement Ceremony.



"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life," 
-- Steve Jobs during the 2005 Stanford University Commencement Ceremony.

RIP Steve Jobs
February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011



Follow _allanistheman on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis