a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Found My New Love



My Search is finally over. I now found my new love. Thank God! :) 

His name is Andi (yap! lalake siya) but most of the time, I call him Budoy. hehe 

He's white and cute  and his eyes are really adorable.

Though he is not that big just like me (I'm 6 Foot tall) But who cares? 

At least he loves me. And I think thats what really matter.

Pag niyayakap ko siya...hindi siya tumatanggi

kahit na maraming taong naka-tingin sa amin.

Pag tinatawag ko siya...hindi siya nagdadalawang-isip na pumunta sa akin.

kahit na nasa malayo pa siya.

I think LOVE na talaga 'to. ahii...

I will post more of him tomorrow. watch out for that.

But for now, See one of my favorite pic of him HERE :)



You don't know how much you fill up my sences. When you touch me it feels like ever nerve in my body is a live wire. When you kiss me nothing else matters. The feel of your lips on my skin leaves goosebumps.

For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK 
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis