a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Blast in San Juan, Batangas



Actually it’s not my first time to go to this beautiful shore of San Juan in Batangas. It’s my second! Wala namang masyadong pagbabago sa lugar except for the new resorts and cottages na nagsulputan sa lugar.


 The sand may not as white as boracay sands but hindi naman siya mabato kaya pwede na! oks na! :)


What I observed in this place is that resort owners don’t have lifeguards. I might be wrong ha, pero kung merong lifeguards nasan sila? hindi sila visible. ( tulog ata. puyat! ) haha.


The water is salty ( malamang! :D ) but not itchy to skin. Kaya sarap mag-swimming! :)



Salagubang! :) This one welcomes us on our cottage.




After the clock turns 3 in the afternoon, the water begins to fall to a lower level. Low tide ba ga!


At 5pm, believe it or not, you can now go to the yellow border rope without the fear of getting drowns. Hanggang tuhod na lang siya. (ang saya lang, para ka lang nasa bukid tapos umapaw yung patubigan. ) haha



Oh its me trying to strike a pose. the EPIC FAIL POSE! :D ( sorry, medyo malabo, hindi magaling yung photographer )


I don't know what I'am trying to portray here. I really have no idea. shame! 


 We were waiting for great sunset view but hindi naganap. malas lang.


Good Night! :)



For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis