a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova WTA Championships 2012 Full Video Replay

ISTANBUL - Serena Williams completed her sensational 2012 comeback by easing to a 6-4, 6-3 win over Maria Sharapova for a third WTA Championships title on Sunday.


The 31-year-old's victory came at the end of a spectacular year in which she also collected the Wimbledon, Olympic and US Open titles.

"Now I have won I can be honest -- I really wanted to win this title, and I put pressure on myself (to do so)," said Williams, whose career head-to-head record over Sharapova now stands at 10-2.

"I wanted it so bad, I didn't want to say it. I had such a good year, it really was important to me to win, and this title in particular.

"Maria played really well and she's improved so much, which is amazing for a player of her stature and calibre. But I played solid, and in the last game of the match I played really well."

Williams, who has battled back to the top of her game after battling injury and a life-threatening illness, said 2012 was just as good as 2002 and 2003 when she completed the "Serena Slam" of all four Grand Slams.

WATCH S.WILLIAMS vs M. SHARAPOVA FULL VIDEO REPLAY BELOW:





article source: abs-cbnnews.com


For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis