a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jessica Sanchez sang "Change Nothing" - American Idol 11 Final Show (Video)




ROUND 3. American Idol 11 Final Showdown. Jessica Sanchez sang "Change Nothing" as her winning piece. I was disappointed on Jimmy Lovine on choosing this song because for me that song is not a winning song...not a finale song. It would be better if he gave Jessica a Beyonce song or even Mariah's song. Asar! :(

Anyways, Jessica is still the best! :)

Judges Thoughts:

Randy Jackson said “I did not love the song but you made something more of the song. You got urban in you. You brought the song to life but the song was just OK.”

Steven Tyler said “I know how good you can sing. I just don’t think that was the proper song for you to sing.”

Jennifer Lopez said “I thought you sang the song really well. You have so much soul. When you go to make your record, you have to be able to say this is not me or this is me and put a twist on it. Everything has to be you.”


SUPPORT & VOTE FOR JESSICA.
Jessica’s numbers are:

1-866-436-5701
1-866-436-5703
1-866-436-5705

or Text “VOTE” to 5701


For More Personal Updates Follow Me on TWITTER or Like My Page on FACEBOOK
You Can Also CONTACT ME HERE.
...

Comments
1 Comments

1 comments:

  1. ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT IDOL MENTOR AND JUDGES SABOTAGE JESSICA!!!! THEY WANT A WHITE AMERICAN TO WON THE IDOL TITLE

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis