a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Mark Caguioa admits on loss to San Mig: I'm the reason we lost

Another game against San Mig Coffee, another tough night for Barangay Ginebra superstar Mark Caguioa.

Mark Caguioa admits on loss to San Mig: I'm the reason we lost

Caguioa, the league’s reigning Most Valuable Player, is ready to take the blame for his team’s loss to the Mixers after struggling against anew against San Mig Coffee.

“Today, when you see yourself missing layups, a lot of in and outs, I’ll take this one. The reason why we lost is because of me,” Caguioa told InterAKTV in an exclusive interview.

“I shot what, 0-for-11? That’s the first time (in my career) I shot 0-for-11. For some reason, it’s always this team that always makes me feel like this.”

Though he takes responsibility for this game, Caguioa feels it’s time that Ginebra makes some adjustments against a familiar San Mig Coffee defense that remains effective against the Kings — and Caguioa in particular.

“Everytime we lose to this team, we lose the same way. Wala silang pinag-iiba. What they do is just trap me and then parang wala kaming counter,” Caguioa said.

“I guess we’ve got to have a counter for that. It’s almost every game that I played against this team, my shooting percentage is down. Everytime I shoot the ball there’s always a guy right in front of me.

“I think defensively, they won this game.”

According to Caguioa, they should learn their lessons from their previous defeats with San Mig Coffee.

“We made the same mistakes the last time we faced them,” said Caguioa. “We always had a hard time against them, me personally. I think in six games that we played them, I probably averaged five, six points. It’s terrible. I played terrible.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis