a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Manny Pacquiao: Losing not an option vs Brandon Rios

Confident of his chances in his upcoming fight, Manny Pacquiao said he won’t break under pressure while fighting a swarmer like Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios.

Pacquiao said he knows he’ll need the extra stamina to handle Rios, which is why he started training early for their November 24 fight.

“For the first time I will be speaking for myself, let me just say na ni sa guniguni, hindi ko inisip na matatalo ako. Precisely that’s the reason why I started training early, 10 months to be exact,” he said in an interview with Philboxing’s Eddie Alinea.

Pacquiao added it's crucial for him to beat Rios after suffering back-to-back defeats against Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez.

A win, he said, will uplift the spirits of his fans, especially his countrymen.

“This coming fight is very significant to me not only because I want to come back from that losses last year but because of my desire to make up for all boxing fans in the world, especially our kababayans, who felt sad and frustrated as result of those defeats,” he said.

In a separate interview, Pacquiao said Rios’ aggressive style is exactly what he wants from his foes.

He said it won’t be hard to find the Mexican-American because Rios will be charging all the time.

“That’s what I want – his style of fighting. He likes to come inside and I like that style. I don’t like to chase and I’m pretty sure I won’t have to chase him,” said Pacquiao in a recent teleconference with the boxing media.

 source
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis