a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about sports, entertainment, food, travel and his personal life. - It started as a hobby until it become part of his life.

SEARCH THIS BLOG!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

PBA Draft No.1 Pick prospect Moala Tautuaa promises hard work

Top 2015 PBA draft prospect Moala Tautuaa admitted that he wished he could have done better during his years in the PBA D-League.
PBA Draft No.1 Pick prospect Moala Tautuaa promises hard work
The Fil-Tongan was able to win the 2015 PBA D-League Foundation Cup MVP award, but still, he and his Cebuana Lhuillier team failed to bag the title.
''I left some business off the table. I wanted some championships, but we came up short,'' the PBA website quoted him as saying.

Although Tautuaa has already moved on from that episode, he vowed that things will change once he steps into the bigger league.

"It doesn't bother me. I'm here to play basketball and that's what I do. I just take it as I can. If I do well, great. If not, then I just got to deal with the results,'' he said.

Together with National University's Troy Rosario, Tautuaa is seen as one of the top picks in the PBA draft this Sunday. He will be missing the ceremonies due to his duties with Gilas Pilipinas abroad,(READ: ) but he promised to give the team he will be joining everything he's got.

''I'm ready to play for whoever wants me and bring what I can and make sure to get what they can out if me.''


 source: abs-cbnnews.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is valuable. Share your thoughts. Ask and I Will Reply.

ShareThis